Friday, May 1, 2009

update

i know i've got a lot going on my blog, so i thought i would give everyone a reminder and let y'all in on some things i have in the works. here's what i've got going on right now:
  1. shannon at welcome to the nuthouse is having a hometown swap. check out more about it here. if you decide to partipate, please let her know you heard about it from me as she is giving away a gift to the person who gives her the most referral.
  2. i have some awesome dove coupons i'm giving away here to my followers. stop in at that post and leave a comment to get them.
  3. pay it forward is such an awesome idea. check out the post here and for the 1st 5 commenters who pledge to also pay it forward, you will receive a handmade gift from me.

and, some things to look forward to:

  1. i am less than 25 posts away from hitting my 300th post, and this means as promised a giveaway.
  2. i am planning a recipe swap soon, very soon. so, keep your eyes peeled.
  3. my 1st interview with a crafter who i have tons of respect for.
Post a Comment