Saturday, May 2, 2009

back to shoes

after much delay, i am back to featuring my shoe collection. this week, i've received several compliments about my shoes on my blog. so, since y'all seem to like seeing them, i thought you could get some more pics of them up close and personal. i'll post one shoe a day.

these, of course, are from target one of my fave places to get deals on shoes, handbags, etc. they are multitextural beige suede and faux patent leather with a suede bow and ruffle detailing at the toe. i got them at 75% clearance for $6.74 at my local target, but they are still available online at target here. this pair have special meaning to me as i wore them to the memorial service for my friend who committed suicide earlier this year. i have worn them since, and every time i think of her.

No comments: