Friday, May 1, 2009

pay it forward

i adore this idea from the moment i saw it at i was never the girl next door especially with my love of crafting. and, don't you just love the name of her blog. its called pay it forward. i simply copied the next part from her.

Here we go...
Making handcrafted items is a dying art, but they are so fun to make and get! So, here's a little game to encourage the handcrafting to live and thrive. The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post, will receive, at some point during the year, a super-duper handmade gift from me! What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise. The catch is that you must participate as well :) So before you leave your comment here, write up (or copy and paste) a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then, come back, let me know you are going to play, and anticipate the arrival of your super-duper handmade gift! Remember that only the FIRST FIVE comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. But, I will try my best to make sure that you do :)
  2. It will be done this year (hopefully sooner than later)
  3. You will have no clue what or when it will be.Please make sure to leave your e-mail address too so I can get a hold of you.
    Have fun!

5 comments:

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

My wheels are turning on what to make :)

Unknown said...

me too. and since you are one of the 1st five commenters, and i know that you are paying it forward as well, i think we should consider you my first recipient. so, email me with your address.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca! So, no more excuses for me because I found something I can make so I posted it on my blog that I am now participating!

http://mynetfinds.blogspot.com/2009/05/pay-it-forward-i-am-participating.html

Unknown said...

i'm so excited you decided after a great deal of hemming and hawing to participate.

love-up-you said...

Die Art-Deco-und Oldtimer eignen sich auch für Mondstein thomas sabo günstig Verlobungsringe. Accent Steine können in den Ringen thomas sabo eingearbeitet werden. Aber dies ist nicht immer getan. Diamanten und Perlen sind gemeinsame sabo uhren Entscheidungen und Paare auch wählen ähnlich ungewöhnliche Steine in die Mitte Mondstein begleiten. Dasangebote thomas sabo uhren Juwel Qualität Mondsteine sind recht teuer wegen der seltenen Natur. Ein größerer Stein mit einer reichen noch transparenter Farbe thomas sabo uhren billig fordert einen hohen Preis, da sie von außergewöhnlich hoher Qualität sind.