Saturday, May 2, 2009

please be patient with me


last night, i received an email from one of the sweetest bloggers i've talked to. she was wondering when and if she could be added to my blogroll. i told her i had been meaning to especially since this was part of a series of emails back and forth for the two of us filled with me gushing about my love for her creations. i know i need to make a lot of updates to my blog layout. i promise they are on the way. i have a tons going on with my blog right now as i mentioned in my update post yesterday. i'm also trying to create a better header and my own button and one for my upcoming recipe swap. i promise a better blog soon once i get thru the next 2 weeks. in the meantime, if you're not listed on my blogroll or want to do a button swap, let me know. comment here with your email, and i promise to get back to you. i'm usually reply within 24 hours barring something crazy like being ill. also, any suggestions on improvements i should make to my blog, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that puppy is so cute! I know how you feel, I'd like a different header too and I have no clue about the buttons, I feel blogger technologically challenged :-)

Unknown said...

me too. seems everyone gets these things professionally done, but i just don't have money for that kind of thing now.