Saturday, February 14, 2009

a sweet treat


when my boyfriend came home tonight, he brought me home a treat, 2 peppermint patties. this may not seem like a big deal, and that sort of is the point. peppermint patties are my favorite candy. he didn't bring them home because tomorrow is valentine's day. he brought them home to my just because. he just felt like doing something nice. and, he does little things like this all the time. i would say he brings home small treats like this from the store on his way home once a week or every other week i would estimate. and, he does a pretty good job of getting things i really like or things i've never tried before that he thinks i might like. these little random acts of genuine kindness just to make me happy that make relationships worth while.

No comments: