so, i've been thinking for some time about doing a recipe swap. the way it works is super simple. i am including links to all the recipes i've feature so far on this post. not a lot, i know. but, i think that's a good starting point. in order to participate,
- leave a comment with a recipe for me to try or a link to a recipe you have on your blog that you would like for me to try.
- pick one of my recipes to try and include that in the comment.
- when you have tried my recipe, post on your blog about it and let me know via a comment on the original recipe post that you have posted about it. i will then, let everyone know about your results.
- when i have tried your recipe, i will post about it.
- i do have one fairly simple rule. i need all recipes you want me to try to be vegetarian, so i can eat them. this really isn't as difficult as you think. i simply don't eat meat. i'm not a vegan so eggs, dairy, honey, veggies, fruits, carbs, etc are all parts of my diet. so, if you are a meat and potato eater, think sides, deserts, breads. but, i would love to try some vegetarian entrees from y'all too.
- more than one person can do the same recipe.
- i'd especially love to see some pics of everyone's creations.
- if you're participating, i'd really love it if you put this button i made all by myself on your blog.
- the more the merrier and have fun!!!
so please grab the recipe swap button on my left sidebar
now for my recipes:
- deviled eggs perfect for all the picnics and bbqs we all have coming up
- vanilla microwave cake
- lemonade frosting
- popcorn in a paper bag
- rock candy
- roasted red pepper hummus
- my walmart chili
- my confetti pasta salad-perfect for parties, picnics, etc (shell this one would be great for you since you've already told me you want to make it. no pressure)
- peanut butter cookies
- ice cream in a bag
- cake mix cookies
- red lentil soup
- my cold spinach dip
- lemon chess pie
- chocolate cake in a mug with variations here
- broccoli and brussel sprout soup
- hot apple cider