Thursday, May 14, 2009

i've been tagged again

annette from fairy blog mother blog has tagged me for the meme 6 unimportant things that make me happy. the way it works is super simple. i mention the person who tagged me, list 6 unimportant things that make me happy, then tag 6 more lucky bloggers. so, here goes.

my six unimportant things that make me happy are:


  1. slurpees-really they are a borderline a problem for me
  2. when i get a new comment on my blog
  3. shoes especially shoes on clearance
  4. daffodils in bloom
  5. the soft feel of fleece against my skin
  6. suntea which i swear tastes better than any other type of brewed tea in the world. i'm a mission to find another suntea jug with very little luck right now.

and, now for those i choose to tag:

  1. kathie @ my net finds
  2. mama bear mills of pour some sugar on me
  3. belinda of mommy world

7 comments:

MamabearMills said...

aww i like the one about getting a comment...it's kinda how i felt when i saw that you tagged me =) heehee

mom2boys said...

Thanks Becca! I love slurpies too : )

Unknown said...

lol
glad i'm not the only one.

Mimi said...

Ooh thanks for the tag. I may not be able to get to it for a while, but I will do it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!! I will do this tomorrow! Gives me something to do at work! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by.
mimi, after reading your last few posts i kinda got the impression that you had a lot on your plate.
tamela,
miss those days of being able to knock off a bit at work on the computer.
i enjoy these memes and getting to know random things about my bloggy friends.

love-up-you said...

Es ist der Ring, der Ihre Frau für ihren Rest des schmuck thomas sabo Lebens damit es nicht wunderbar und praktisch sollte tragen wird. Sie müssen auch sicherstellen, dass der Ring, den Sie auswählen thomas sabo armbänder müssen ihren Lebensstil und die Persönlichkeit zugeschnitten sind. Denken Sie immer daran, dass die Liebe nicht durch angebote thomas sabo armbänder irgendwelche Gegenstände gemessen. Diamanten und Edelsteine facettiert bilden die klassische Wahl für Verlobungsringe. Aber für immer anhänger thomas sabo ein Element von Geheimnis und Romantik mit einer Tönung der Mythologie und Spiritualität miteinander verbunden, sind die thomas sabo halsschmuck Mondstein Verlobungsringe beste Wahl.