Thursday, May 14, 2009

i've been tagged again

annette from fairy blog mother blog has tagged me for the meme 6 unimportant things that make me happy. the way it works is super simple. i mention the person who tagged me, list 6 unimportant things that make me happy, then tag 6 more lucky bloggers. so, here goes.

my six unimportant things that make me happy are:


  1. slurpees-really they are a borderline a problem for me
  2. when i get a new comment on my blog
  3. shoes especially shoes on clearance
  4. daffodils in bloom
  5. the soft feel of fleece against my skin
  6. suntea which i swear tastes better than any other type of brewed tea in the world. i'm a mission to find another suntea jug with very little luck right now.

and, now for those i choose to tag:

  1. kathie @ my net finds
  2. mama bear mills of pour some sugar on me
  3. belinda of mommy world

Post a Comment