Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wordless wednesday-bubbles


i love bubbles. they really are one of my favorite things in the whole world. i take great pride in the fact that i taught one of my cousins how to blow bubbles which i felt was like completion of a cycle since it she is the eldest daughter of my aunt who bought me a giant bubble maker as a present(and i still count that as one of the best presents i ever received.). i always kept a gallon jug of bubble solution in my closet in my dorm room in college just in case. i enjoy taking spotaneous shots, but i also like creating shots. so, i decided one night last summer to play with taking photos of bubbles. i got this one on the first shot. i loved the way the blackness of night really highlighted the irridesence of the bubbles. it makes me think of a ton of ufos bunched together too, but maybe i'm a bit crazy.

4 comments:

B said...

I love bubbles too, so this picture is awesome!

Unknown said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Great profile description. I just had to click on your blog!! Hope your day is great and all the shoes are on sale!!

Unknown said...

oh, what a sweetheart you are pink monkey. shoes on sale what a fab thought. if you could only see me smiling at that thought.