So, my Queen duties include:
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).
So, here goes(and, i must say this is probably one of the most difficult tasks for me as I am not the best at bragging on myself.).
7 reasons I am awe-summm
- I have fabulous taste in shoes and handbags.
- I can rock it out in a man's world. I often was involved in male dominated fields like poker and loved kicking the boy's butts ie winning a tournament at binnions casino in vegas.
- I consider myself a creative person from crafting to writing to cooking to music and usually do it my way.
- I have no fear of being center stage. Whether its public speaking or karoke or stand up comedy, I do it without fear. Small talk with strangers is another tale all together.
- I have surrounded myself with some amazing friends. Y'all rock.
- When I put my mind to something, I can really stick to it. I can't believe I've been a vegetarian for over 11 years now and sober for almost 6.
- I know how to find some amazing deals. The most I've paid for any shoes in my closet is $20 and most are under $8.
My Newly Appointed Queens:
- Shell at Stuttering Shell
- Little Lady Cakes
- Pour Some Sugar on Me
- Annette at Fairy Blog Mother Blog
- GeminiGirl24 at I was never the girl next door
- Belinda at Mommy World
- Mimi at Screaming Mimi(I know she's on a vacay and may take a while to get to this.)