Sunday, February 1, 2009

a pat on my back

i wait til the last minute to do everything. i know what time everything closes, cause i am likely to hit the stores right before they do. i can't begin to tell you how many times i have slipped in to return videos minutes before closing time. i do my makeup in the car in the parking lot of my work minutes before i have to clock in. i always wait til april 15th without fail to do my taxes and then have to wait forever with the rest of the procrastinators for my refund. last year, i efiled at 11:35pm april 15th. i have no good reasons for procrastination. its just my m.o. well, for once, i didn't procrasinate. i got my w-2 this afternoon and efiled tonight. perhaps, i do have the incentive of needing the money as soon as possible thanks to our crappy economy. but, i must say i am a bit self satisfied that i have already sent off my taxes and will hopefully be receiving my tax refund directly deposited into my checking account within the next 2 weeks. so, kudos to me.

No comments: