Sunday, May 17, 2009

its like the oscars here


The awards keep coming in much to my surprise. hey keep them coming. i love them. i really appreciate that people like what i am doing. and, i love spreading the bloggy love. Kathie at my net finds has been so sweet and given me this rockin award. and, its especially sweet since i love sushi.

The "A Sushi Grade Blog is fresh, lively and of superior quality. It is rare, has character and is of good taste." It requires the nomination of 5 blogs.
  1. shell of stuttering shell
  2. annette of fairy blog mother
  3. brittany of food for thought
  4. mamabearmills123 of pour some sugar on me
  5. lorie at be different act normal

4 comments:

MamabearMills said...

awww thanks so much again! yahoo!

Unknown said...

you are totally welcome. and, i really want you to read my next post.

Lorie said...

Congratulations on your award (and your new shoes! :D) and thanks for passing it on to me!!

Brittany said...

You are such a doll!

I feel like such a slacker since I have been ill. I've not been blogging or cooking!

Thank you for the award! :)