Friday, April 24, 2009

i won a photo contest


i was super pysched to find out on tuesday to find out that i won the spring flower photo contest over on iemommy's blog. i absolutely could not contain my excitement, however with everything going on the last few days which i am sure i will be letting you about over the next few days, i didn't get a chance to share my joy with y'all. the above pic of two daffodils from my yard was the winner, and it should look familiar since its currently my header. i happen obviously to be a fan of the pic, and am happy someone else likes it too. here is the link to her announcement, and i can't wait to receive my prize which is a pretty neato necklace. her new photo contest is mommy and me. hopefully, i can work on entering that one too.

1 comment:

trajenta 5mg price said...

I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.