Sunday, April 19, 2009

and the award goes to

lil ol me. i know imagine my surprise to find out that i have recieved my first award. i mean i don't even have a speech prepared and the dress, heavens me i need to go shopping for an appropriate dress. ah, shopping. whew i would love to go shopping for an awards show dress. the joy it would bring. i may not have the dress, but i can bet i have some shoes that would rock it. anyway, to the award from my dear shell:



"The Let's be Friends Awards stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."



my nominees are:



reston mom

want and afford

chicken nuggets of wisdom

just humming along

smutopia

life with liane

food for thought

fairy blog mother
Post a Comment