Tuesday, April 21, 2009

can a sista get some help?


i've been a sits member for a while now. and, of course, my dream is to some day be a featured blogger. well, they make it super simple to become a featured blogger and receive lots of bloggy love. you have to


  1. regularly participate in roll call- done

  2. comment on the featured bloggers-done

  3. submit 3 blog posts to be read by the other sits girls on your featured blogger day- this is where i need y'all's help

i am looking for suggestions from my blog readers for 3 posts that i should submit to be read by hundreds of other fabulous women who are sits sistas. you don't need to list your top 3, even just one fave will help me. so, please leave me a comment on this post letting me know what 2 posts i should submit. unsure what posts people normally would submit, check out their site. i really appreciate the help.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Hi! I'm visiting from SITS. I totally know what you are talking about trying to be a featured blogger -- I would like that for my blog too. But I figure that everyone is trying -- like 2000 people... I have to wonder where my email is on the list... hmmmm... Well, anyway, I like your blog... Everything I have read so far has been pretty good! So I suggest you enter the posts YOU enjoyed writing the most! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by. i appreciate the encouragement.

Tiffany said...

Hi Becca!

I think you already submitted your posts, but I just saw this looking while check out your blog and wanted you to know that we will give you a chance to change your submissions right before you're featured.

Tiffany

Unknown said...

thanks tiffany. actually i still haven't submitted my posts. was hoping for more input from others, but am guessing that's not going to happen, so i just need to knuckle down and pick 3.

novonorm said...

Thank you for being such a great leader. The other team members and I are really inspired by your actions.