Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Artnaturals Body & Foot Wash Product Review

Artnaturals Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree Oil - 100% Natural Best Foot and Body Wash 12 Oz, Helps with Nail Fungus, Athletes Foot, Ringworm, Jock Itch & Body Odor - Kills Bacteria & Relieves Itching
After laying down salt and clearing snow for days causing me days of being a sweaty mess underneath layers of clothes meant to keep me warm, I ended up with a skin yeast infection under my chest.  I had one previously while pregnant and working in a restaurant during the summer, another sweaty experience, so I knew what the rash was.  While pregnant, I was prescribed a topical antifungal cream which annoyingly took what seemed like forever to clear up an itchy rash.  

This time around, I was hoping for a quicker, more natural solution.  I was aware of the antibacterial and antifungal properties of tea tree oil having used tea tree oil soap in the past, so I was interested to try this tea tree oil body wash to help with my rash.

As soon as I received the body wash, I had to try it.  As soon as I was out of the shower, I could tell the itching was gone.  I checked back an hour later and was able to see that the redness had decreased significantly.  Within two days, my rash was completely gone.

The bonus of the tea tree oil body wash is that just like the soap I've used in the past, it can also be used for preventative measures as well.  So, I will continue to use this body wash especially when excessive moisture is an issue.

I will note that the body wash does have a pungent aroma that across as herbal and lingers after use.  I was not at all bothered by this, but I could see this as something those with fragrance sensitivities should be aware of.

Of course, like all of the products from Artnaturals, this product is vegan, cruelty free, and paraben free.

I received this product at a highly discounted price, but all opinions are honest, genuine, and my own.

No comments: