Saturday, August 1, 2009

My new favorite slurpee

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a borderline addiction to slurpees. I may have said something along the line of them having the ability to solve all the worlds problem. And, slurpees really are better than icees. Yes, I believe you can taste the difference. Despite my addiction, I tend to stick to my tried and true favorite flavor, Coke. For a while, I tried to be good and drink the diet Pepsi flavor which I no longer seem to be able to find and occassionally dabble with the various Crystal Light flavors. However, most Crystal Light flavors just don't do it for me. I was however intrigued by the new Wild Strawberry Crystal Light flavor. I must say I and even some of my friends are completely hooked. It tastes just like biting into the sweetest, juiciest strawberry without the nasty artificial sweetener aftertast I often associate with Crystal Light.

No comments: