Sunday, March 27, 2016

Moms of Multiples Consignment Sale Haul

Two weekends ago, I attended our local moms of multiples consignment sale.  Moms of multiple consignment sales are pretty common nationwide.  This was my first time attending one of their sales.  Despite the sale being the smallest I've attended,  I was able to snag a few great deals.

This sale also happened to be one of the sales where it pays to get all the info about the sale in advance as they did charge a small fee for using a credit card.  So, to maximize savings, I grabbed cash to bring with me.

The Melissa and Doug wooden toys have been huge hits all having been played with every single days since I picked them up.  The first Elmo didn't work, but I wasn't terribly upset for only $1.  I wasn't sure when I saw it if it just needed its batteries replaced when I saw it at the sale.  She still tries to haul it around the house, and this way I don't have to worry about her breaking it in the process.

Left swimsuit $1.50 and Right $1


Melissa and Doug Rainbow Gear Caterpillar $1

Sesame Street Traveling Potty Seat $3

Melissa and Doug Wooden Sound Puzzle $1

Baby Doll Feeding Accessories $1.50

Robeez shoes $2.50 and Burgundy Shoes .50 cents

Toddler Hooded Beach Towel $1.50

 Elmo $1
18 month leggings $.50

Hokey Pokey Elmo $1

 Melissa and Doug Noah's Ark $3

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ball $.50

1 comment:

acivir tablet said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.