Monday, February 29, 2016

Special Freebie from Shutterfly for Leap day

Today only, Shutterfly is offering your choice of either 4 magnets or 4 sets of address labels for free with the code LEAPDAY.  You would still be responsible for shipping.  I've never seen them offer more than one magnet or address label in a freebie before, so this is a bit of a big deal.  I love Shutterfly freebies.  They make great gifts for family members especially while my little one is so little.

I know at the holidays, I will use a couple dozen address labels for Christmas cards.  However, if you are looking for other uses for address labels, I love using them in lieu of book plates or as labels on my little one's stuff when we have play dates so there is no question which toddler's stuff it is.


No comments: