Thursday, September 3, 2009

Anna Sheffield for Target

Anna Sheffield's Jewerly Line for Target debuted at Target Stores on August 30th. The collection fuses both an eclectic mix of vintage and contemporary styles featuring keepsake pieces with a range of delicate drop and playful stud earrings, charm bracelets and necklaces adorned with multi-chains and stones. This collection provides beautiful sterling silver and vermeil jewelry at reasonable prices.
Since the Sheffield line has already debuted, I will just give you a few of my favorite highlights.
Neckaces $29.99-$49.99
I think the scissor pendant might be perfect for some of my crafty friends.


Hearts & Thoughts Hoop Charm Earrings

Earrings $29.99


2 comments:

MaryRC said...

most of my jewelry comes from Target..
gotta check it out!!

Unknown said...

Glad you like it. I have a thing for vintage jewelry, so I think this is up my alley.