Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wonky comments

I got home from work and was surprised to see quite a few new comments on my blog. Unfortunately, they all looked like this:
While I assumed they were no good, but I was still curious. So, I ran them through google translator and got this:
Grasping adultery, affair, credit information, credit information, credit information companies, tracing, grasping adultery, affair, credit information, credit information, credit information companies, tracing, grasping adultery, affair, credit information, credit information, credit companies, tracing, grasping adultery, an affair, and credit information, credit information
Anyone know what is up with this? Should I be worried? Did I get phished or something?

4 comments:

MamabearMills said...

i got the same comments. who frickin knows. i hope someone isn't steali8ng my identity! oh wait, i hope they are so I can run off to some island!

Unknown said...

well, i am so glad that I am not the only one. they could try to steal my identity, but i think i might get the better end of that bargain if they then get stuck with my debt. tehe. if you do get to that island, let me know maybe i can come visit.

Organic Meatbag said...

I've gotten a couple myself...I just let them slide and pretend I have a big fan base in China...hahaha!

Unknown said...

well,that's one positive way to look at it.