Friday, January 23, 2009

25 random things about me

I posted this on facebook and thought it might be a good start.
1.i love snakes and even had a pet one that an ex got for me and kept after the breakup only because i felt i couldn't keep her with my curious cats.

2. i can't do roller coasters. they make me sooooooo sick. i know i'm a baby.

3. i hate that i've lost touch with so many of my friends from my childhood and college.

4. i've been a vegetarian for 11 years now and it was the only new years resolution i have ever kept.

5. i almost always have a book stashed at my bedside to read.

6. i have a problem with obsessions and my current obsession is shoes a problem that the ease of ebay is not helping.

7. of all the jobs i've ever had and there have been a few, the only one i can remember not having a day i didn't wish i wasn't there was when i was a bartender. it wasn't just because of the social aspect which makes sense but also cause i loved making drinks.

8.of the 2 cats i have now (belle and kitty), i do very much have a favorite; belle. guess i'm a bad mommy.

9. i definitely want to be a mom some day.

10. i did stand up comedy for a while and some times wish i hadn't quit.

11. i love my middle name, autumn, so i always sign everything with my full name.

12. i'm a recovering alcoholic and have been sober now for over 5 and 1/2 years.

13. i always wanted to be a writer.

14. i'm still not entirely sure what i want to be when i grow up. recently, i've been thinking about photography. before that, i thought about working in a rehab facility.

15. my favorite beverage is a slurpee and my fave flavors are orange creamsicle and coke. and it is truly my comfort beverage. when i am sad, it seems to help. and when i am happy, i am even happier.

16. i've never lived outside the state of virginia

17.i've had my hair almost every semi natural color there is from platinum blonde to auburn to jet black and many in between.

18. i have an eerie connection to the water. the rain makes me happy. spending time on or at the water calms me.

19. i still think coloring is fun.

20. i know how to knit, cross stitch, and sew.

21. my first celebrity crush was ricky schroeder on silver spoons.

22. i love my dvr and can't stand watching live tv now.

23. latin was my favorite class in high school.

24. i'm bipolar and have spent time in the crazy house for it.

25. you can see my house on google maps. i checked. 117 ashby st. its there. what kind of dork am i.

No comments: