Friday, August 14, 2009

Running out of time

Sadly, I mean that literally. I came home yesterday and the wires on my power adapter seem to have magically popped out. One might assume this was one of my cats up to no good. I know my girls though they are not chewers. In all reality, it simply appears they were just bent in the same position for too long and popped out of their rubber casing. Now, I have no working power adapter. I am about to run out of battery life literally in less than 9 minutes. I contacted Gateway since the computer is less than a year old. It may take 2-3 weeks before I have an new adapter. In the meantime, I most likely will be unable to make any new posts to my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. My computer is still down, but thankfully the bf got one at best buy last week.

Unknown said...

thanks for the empathy.

love-up-you said...

Es ist der Ring, der Ihre Frau für ihren Rest des schmuck thomas sabo Lebens damit es nicht wunderbar und praktisch sollte tragen wird. Sie müssen auch sicherstellen, dass der Ring, den Sie auswählen thomas sabo armbänder müssen ihren Lebensstil und die Persönlichkeit zugeschnitten sind. Denken Sie immer daran, dass die Liebe nicht durch angebote thomas sabo armbänder irgendwelche Gegenstände gemessen. Diamanten und Edelsteine facettiert bilden die klassische Wahl für Verlobungsringe. Aber für immer anhänger thomas sabo ein Element von Geheimnis und Romantik mit einer Tönung der Mythologie und Spiritualität miteinander verbunden, sind die thomas sabo halsschmuck Mondstein Verlobungsringe beste Wahl.