Monday, August 10, 2009

I was featured today


You may have noticed some new buttons on my sidebars. One in particular makes me pleased as punch, and that's the "I was featured" button from Tip Junkie. I had submitted the tutorial so long ago that I had even forgotten about even submitting the tutorial. So, it was a pretty cool surprise and excitement when I got the email from Laurie at Tip Junkie letting me know I was going to be featured today. I actually am featured today for my rock candy tutorial. For those of you not famliar with Tip Junkie, it's a super neato blog where she lists a variety of creative ideas for everything from decorating to crafting to cooking to organizing. If you haven't checked it out, you definitely should. It's such an honor to even be featured with how many readers she has and submissions I am sure she gets.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! that is an honor :-)

MamabearMills said...

WOW! that's great! congrats! I might make some for my daughter's bday!

Unknown said...

Becca, that is fantastic news!!! So happy for you...and proud of you, too!

Unknown said...

thanks guys. y'all rock.

Angela said...

Congrats on being featured!

Your blog is adorable! I can't wait to read more!

Angela from Angela's Soliloquy
http://angelaspointstoponder.blogspot.com

PS-Stop by my blog to enter to win a $25.00 Visa Gift Card! It could go towards another pair of fabulous heels!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured!!

The Constant Complainer said...

Hi Becca. Just stopping by. Congratulations to you!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks angela. I checked out your blog unfortunately with all the computer problems I've had over the last week I did not get to enter the giveaway in time.
thanks tamela
Constant Complainer, I certainly thought of you last Friday with all my ranting posts and with the WSOP on tv the last few weeks wondering if you've been watching too.

love-up-you said...

Es ist der Ring, der Ihre Frau für ihren Rest des schmuck thomas sabo Lebens damit es nicht wunderbar und praktisch sollte tragen wird. Sie müssen auch sicherstellen, dass der Ring, den Sie auswählen thomas sabo armbänder müssen ihren Lebensstil und die Persönlichkeit zugeschnitten sind. Denken Sie immer daran, dass die Liebe nicht durch angebote thomas sabo armbänder irgendwelche Gegenstände gemessen. Diamanten und Edelsteine facettiert bilden die klassische Wahl für Verlobungsringe. Aber für immer anhänger thomas sabo ein Element von Geheimnis und Romantik mit einer Tönung der Mythologie und Spiritualität miteinander verbunden, sind die thomas sabo halsschmuck Mondstein Verlobungsringe beste Wahl.