I have received a fabulous award from Tamela at A Brunette Making it One Day at a Time
The rules are:
- Tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know, but are true
- Tag 5 bloggers with the award
This one is a hard one for me since I have already shared 200 things about me for my 200th post. But, I will try.
- I prefer white chocolate over any other chocolate. One of my favorite holiday memories is making white chocolate covered pretzels with my mom.
- I never ever like steaks. I mean ever. I just don't get what the big deal is, and now I guess I never will.
- I generally drink diet beverages but hate diet gingerale or diet orange soda.
- I prefer phone calls to texting though I have been a texting fiend recently.
- I currently own 75 pairs of shoes including flip flops, heels, flats, boots, and sneakers. I just counted them a few days ago as I was reorganizing them. My dream would be to have a closet just for shoes and handbags.
- Most of my current fave shows are on CBS (All three CSIs, NCIS, Numbers, Harper's Island, Cold Case, Without a Trace, Survivor, Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour) though I was a NBC girl as a child. The Cosby show, Family Ties, Friends, and Seinfeld were the best.
- When I was a wee girl like preschool age, I wanted to be a nurse. No such desire now.
- I don't get the big deal about candles. I got dragged to a Candle Lite party once, but only bought something for a boyfriend who was a fan of their products.
- I've never had a passport.
- I have grave difficulty not getting food on my shirts especially when eating chinese food.
I must be hungry considering how many of those were about food.
To those I wish to pass the award to:
- Shell of Stuttering Shell
- Annette of Fairy Blog Mother Blog
- MamaBearMills of Pour Some Sugar on Me
- Lorie at Be Different Act Normal
- Kathie at My Net Finds