Friday, June 12, 2009

kristy's twilight birthday party















After we cleaned up from Paul's birthday party, we headed over to our friend Kristy's house for her surprise birthday party with a Twilight theme. I am totally not into Twilight, however I love a party especially with friends. Now, I have no pics with Kristy in them; because despite the fact that she is beautiful and an amazing dresser, she refuses to allow anyone to publish pics of her. I don't get it, but I will respect her wishes.
Janet and Paul



Paul and I since we never managed to take any pics together at his party. I just never managed to take off all of my glow sticks from our previous engagement.
Kristy received a life size cardboard Edward(I think that is his name. I hope I got it right.) as a present, so we all had to pose with it.
Paul and John Lee

Of course, I had to go for a silly shot.
John Lee and Paul recreating the Twilight poster in front of the poster.

1 comment:

love-up-you said...

Die Art-Deco-und Oldtimer eignen sich auch für Mondstein thomas sabo günstig Verlobungsringe. Accent Steine können in den Ringen thomas sabo eingearbeitet werden. Aber dies ist nicht immer getan. Diamanten und Perlen sind gemeinsame sabo uhren Entscheidungen und Paare auch wählen ähnlich ungewöhnliche Steine in die Mitte Mondstein begleiten. Dasangebote thomas sabo uhren Juwel Qualität Mondsteine sind recht teuer wegen der seltenen Natur. Ein größerer Stein mit einer reichen noch transparenter Farbe thomas sabo uhren billig fordert einen hohen Preis, da sie von außergewöhnlich hoher Qualität sind.