Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my shoe collection part 32

By now, you may have noticed a distinct lack of boots in my shoe collection. Trust me. There is quite a good reason for this. You see I am a bigger girl which means I have bigger calves. I have struggled to find boots that actually fit my calves without making them look like they are sausages busting out of their casings. After a good deal of work, I can tell you this is not an easy task. I abhor the look of boots that a fat roll over the top. We have all seen girls who pull this off, but this girl won't do it. I do like the ideas of boots and their versatility. I find them to be about the most stable, comfortable heels you can wear. But, I have sadly had to settle for ankle booties. I got this part last fall from target online for $11.49. Now, I was too impatient to wait for them to go down to 75% off; but I really wanted some black pointed toe booties for the winter. I also adore the squared heel. And, I am always open to hear any suggestions for where to find fuller figured boots.



Post a Comment