Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my shoe collection part 32

By now, you may have noticed a distinct lack of boots in my shoe collection. Trust me. There is quite a good reason for this. You see I am a bigger girl which means I have bigger calves. I have struggled to find boots that actually fit my calves without making them look like they are sausages busting out of their casings. After a good deal of work, I can tell you this is not an easy task. I abhor the look of boots that a fat roll over the top. We have all seen girls who pull this off, but this girl won't do it. I do like the ideas of boots and their versatility. I find them to be about the most stable, comfortable heels you can wear. But, I have sadly had to settle for ankle booties. I got this part last fall from target online for $11.49. Now, I was too impatient to wait for them to go down to 75% off; but I really wanted some black pointed toe booties for the winter. I also adore the squared heel. And, I am always open to hear any suggestions for where to find fuller figured boots.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great post. Stopping by from SITS to leave some bloggy love!

Macey said...

I love shoes!!! I always say, no matter how big you are, shoes and purses always fit!!! Just found you through That's What She Said!
Awesome post!
I hate boots. Actually, I love boots, but they hate me! : )

The Constant Complainer said...

Hey Becca! Hope you're having a good week.

Just stopping by to comment.

Don't know much about shoes, so I can't contribute there. LOL.

You should stop by my blog and write a Guest Post on poker or something. We'll talk strategy for hold 'em. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Tagged you for the Honest Scrap Award!

love-up-you said...

Die Art-Deco-und Oldtimer eignen sich auch für Mondstein thomas sabo günstig Verlobungsringe. Accent Steine können in den Ringen thomas sabo eingearbeitet werden. Aber dies ist nicht immer getan. Diamanten und Perlen sind gemeinsame sabo uhren Entscheidungen und Paare auch wählen ähnlich ungewöhnliche Steine in die Mitte Mondstein begleiten. Dasangebote thomas sabo uhren Juwel Qualität Mondsteine sind recht teuer wegen der seltenen Natur. Ein größerer Stein mit einer reichen noch transparenter Farbe thomas sabo uhren billig fordert einen hohen Preis, da sie von außergewöhnlich hoher Qualität sind.