Sunday, April 19, 2009

and the award goes to

lil ol me. i know imagine my surprise to find out that i have recieved my first award. i mean i don't even have a speech prepared and the dress, heavens me i need to go shopping for an appropriate dress. ah, shopping. whew i would love to go shopping for an awards show dress. the joy it would bring. i may not have the dress, but i can bet i have some shoes that would rock it. anyway, to the award from my dear shell:



"The Let's be Friends Awards stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."



my nominees are:



reston mom

want and afford

chicken nuggets of wisdom

just humming along

smutopia

life with liane

food for thought

fairy blog mother

10 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness - thank you so much!!! :D

Annette said...

Wow! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Unknown said...

y'all are both very welcome and quite deserving.

anna said...

Thank you! it's amazing! I'm trying to keep on helping people to get affordable clothes! :)

DiPaola Momma said...

For me? Awe you shouldn't have.. but I'll take it and run anyway! Thanks so much for being a Nuggetier and for the props. Made my Monday not suck as much as the usualy do.

The Constant Complainer said...

I'm a first time visitor to your blog. I saw a comment you made on another blog and decided to check yours out.

Unknown said...

anna,
i'm am always amazed at the steals you find and spot on the matches you find for designer duds at much more reasonable prices. and, what an amazingly professional looking blog you have. i was surprised at how down to earth and friendly you are.

dipaola momma,
glad your monday sucked a little less.

constant complainer,
well, i'm glad you checked me out. hope you liked what you saw and will come back to visit again. where did you see my comment that intrigued you enough to visit me?

Brittany said...

Yay!
Thank you so much for passing the award on to me!!!

You made my day. :)

Unknown said...

awe....... you are quite welcome.

love-up-you said...

Es ist der Ring, der Ihre Frau für ihren Rest des schmuck thomas sabo Lebens damit es nicht wunderbar und praktisch sollte tragen wird. Sie müssen auch sicherstellen, dass der Ring, den Sie auswählen thomas sabo armbänder müssen ihren Lebensstil und die Persönlichkeit zugeschnitten sind. Denken Sie immer daran, dass die Liebe nicht durch angebote thomas sabo armbänder irgendwelche Gegenstände gemessen. Diamanten und Edelsteine facettiert bilden die klassische Wahl für Verlobungsringe. Aber für immer anhänger thomas sabo ein Element von Geheimnis und Romantik mit einer Tönung der Mythologie und Spiritualität miteinander verbunden, sind die thomas sabo halsschmuck Mondstein Verlobungsringe beste Wahl.